Make a Move…
There are thousands of small, simple steps you can take to make a difference. Here are just a few:
- Take the online pledge to never commit, condone, or remain silent about violence against women
- Wear a white ribbon. Order Ribbons.
- Submit a link to your own “Best Advice” story
- Download one of our web banners and include it on your blog or facebook page.
- Challenge sexist language and jokes that degrade women
- Learn about consent and promote healthy sexuality with the young men in your life.
- Talk about this issue with your family, friends and colleagues
- Participate in Walk a Mile in Her Shoes
- Join our Facebook page
- Follow us on Twitter
- Make a donation
Share this link and invite your friends to learn more about violence against women and the positive role they can play in putting an end to it.