The White Ribbon Campaign is the largest global movement dedicated to engaging men and boys to end violence against women. Men and boys can play a powerful role in preventing violence against women by:
- Pledging to never commit, condone, or remain silent about violence against women;
- Challenging everyone to speak out, and think about their own beliefs, language and actions;
- Role modeling and educating young people, especially young men and boys, about gender equality and healthy, equal relationships;
- Helping to raise public awareness in schools, communities, and workplaces;
- Working in partnership with the White Ribbon Campaign to create a future with no violence against women.
Share this link and invite your friends to learn more about violence against women and the positive role they can play in putting an end to it.